Leasing With Us
The Hand Property Co Approach
Earning successful returns on a leased property means more than just filling a space. It begins with working out what kind of space is the most desirable for each tenant and what they will be prepared to pay for it.
Neglecting to ensure you have a property leasing strategy in place is a potentially costly mistake that landlords often make. Hand Property Co customise specific leasing strategies for each property we lease.
All people and or businesses that aspire to succeed need a plan, and property leasing is the same. Why you may ask?” Because all successes are something that need to be planned for”.
We believe anything short of 100% when it comes to leasing the your property to the perfect is unacceptable.
Our Leasing Strategy
Our leasing strategy is somewhat similar to our sales strategy. Some of the key steps we take to deliver the best result include:
- Inspect the property, identify market trends and provide an accurate market appraisal price
- Develop a leasing strategy specific to your property
- Structure a high impact marketing plan which will lead to the best result
- Manage rental inquiries
- Cross analyse and check any applications to make sure the tenants history and standards meets out strict requirements
- Negotiate all leases to achieve the best possible returns for your investment while protecting our landlords from the risks that are commonly associated with investment properties.
Our Marketing Advantage
Our team have a diverse background of marketing experience and a wealth of knowledge. Our chief aim when it comes to marketing is to maximise your property’s exposure and to place your property in front of as many genuine tenants as possible.
Our Tenant Checks
We may receive 7-8 applications before we find a suitable tenant for your property. Our philosophy is simple, “It Is Only Worth It If We have The Right Tenants In Each Property”. Inevitable we find the best tenant(s) for each property. Once a tenant completes one of our applications, we process the details supplied to make sure that both their financial history and personal history meet our criteria. If an applicant doesn’t meet our criteria they will not be allowed to occupy a property we manage.