Leasing With Us: The Hand Property Co Approach
Earning successful returns on a leased property means more than just filling a space. It begins with working out what kind of space is the most desirable for each tenant and what they will be prepared to pay for it.
Neglecting to ensure you have a property leasing strategy in place is a potentially costly mistake that landlords can often make. Hand Property Co customises specific leasing strategies for each property.
All people or businesses that aspire to succeed need a plan, and property leasing is the same. Why you may ask? Because all successes are something that need to be planned for.
Our Leasing Strategy
Our leasing strategy is somewhat similar to our sales strategy as we take them both just as seriously. Some of the key steps we take to deliver the best result include:
- Inspect the property, identify market trends and provide an accurate (and honest) market appraisal price
- Develop a leasing strategy specific to your property
- Structure a high impact marketing plan which will lead to the best result
- Manage rental enquiries
- Analyse and check any applications to make sure the tenant’s history and standards meets out strict requirements
- Negotiate all leases to achieve the best possible returns for the investment while protecting our landlords from the risks that are commonly associated with investment properties.
Our Marketing Advantage
Our team have a diverse background of marketing experience and a wealth of knowledge. Our chief aim when it comes to marketing is to maximise your property’s exposure and to place your property in front of as many genuine tenants as possible.
Our Tenant Checks
We may receive multiple applications before we find a suitable tenant for your property. Our philosophy is simple; it is only worthwhile if we have great tenants in each property. Once a tenant completes our application form, we process the details supplied thoroughly to make sure that all their history meets our criteria.